10.3 Acres in Teller County, Colorado
Let this property in beautiful Teller County, CO be your private oasis for off the grid camping and hiking. Surrounded by Pike National Forest and challenging hiking trails, you'll be sure to make unforgettable memories here with family and friends. This coveted, vacant land includes:
- Nearby creek for water access
- A short, scenic 2.5 mile hike to property
- Private, undisturbed seclusion
- Hiking access to Sentinel Point, Devil's Playground, Pancake Rocks, & Horsethief Waterfall
- Heavily wooded forest for shade and hammocks galore
If this property interests you or if you have any additional questions reach out to us at 303-506-3635.